The cancellation of the 2020 Congress also meant the cancellation of the in person CHA Annual Meeting and of its Prize Ceremonies. Nevertheless, the CHA would still like to recognise its laureates, albeit online. As such, the CHA is looking for two people to organise online campaigns for the first two weeks of June, one in English, one in French, honouring the winners of this year’s CHA and Affiliated Committees prizes. The campaigns could include, but are not limited to:
· Posting the winners on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other suitable platforms
· Posting video interviews with the different winners (approximately 20)
Terms of Reference
· The remuneration is $1,000 each for the French and English campaigns
· Applicants must be CHA members before obtaining the contract
· The CHA will pay half the amount at the beginning of the contract, the other half after the work has been completed
· The contract will be attributed on May 15 and the project will end on June 15
Please submit a brief c.v. and a working plan (a page or less) for the social media campaign by 5 May to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to individuals who are not permanently employed.
© 2018, Canadian Historical Association. All Rights Reserved.